Monday, February 27, 2012

First day of life

Ciao a tutti, sono un dottorando italiano e questo è il mio tentativo di fare un blog sul mio argomento di ricerca: la full waveform inversion. Da qui il titolo "fullwaveimmersion" del blog, perchè sarà una letterale immersione in questo argomento vastissimo! (nel titolo ho omesso "form" perchè suonava male). Questo blog deve ancora nascere, strada facendo cercherò di capire a cosa può servire!! Spero di avere un seguito!

Hello readers, I am a PhD student in an Italian University (I like to keep myself anonymous just because it is fun! guess who am I?). My research topic is: full waveform inversion. That's the reason of the blog title "fullwaveimmersion". Because I will literally dip into this huge topic ( I omitted "form" in the title, as a poetic license!). This blog is a newborn, so it means diapers for some times, but then we will start to talk, and it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment